I feel naked without…
Pixie Lott isn't just a great pop star, she's one seriously edgy
fashionista. We find out more about her passion for fashion…
- What accessory do you feel naked without?
- Definitely jewellery. I feel naked without my rings and my necklaces. They all have sentimental value... they were my mum's when she was my age. I've also got necklaces, like my nan's locket. I wouldn't be able to lose them.
- Who is your ultimate style icon and why?
- I would say the 50s icons like Edie Sedgwick and Brigitte Bardot because I love their style and makeup.
- Who do you have a girl crush on?
- What is your favourite fashion moment?
- I think the one that was most special to me was when I went to the Brit awards in 2010. I helped to design my dress and I loved it. It was a really cool, short black dress with loads of black lace.
- Have you ever made a fashion faux pas?
- I was performing at Leeds festival a few years back when the zip on the back of my dress broke, revealing more than I'd like. I just had to carry on performing though.
- What are your plans for this summer?
- I love festivals, so I'm hoping to do as many of those as I can. I'm on tour this year and I'm also performing in Japan.
- If you were asked to revamp a retro song, who's would it be and why?
- There are so many. I love Otis Redding and Marvin Gaye. And I obviously love Stevie Wonder, who I collaborated with on my Young Foolish Happy album.
- What new music are you listening to?
- I heard Azealia Banks on YouTube recently. Some of it's a bit rude, but she's really cool.